Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happiness....

I just wanted to share this great book that I just started reading....

The little extra time I have to myself I try and read. Since being back in school that time has been even less. However, reading is really important to me and it helps me to unwind at the end of a long day. I try to only read things that are positive because my reading time is usually right before bed and the positivity makes me happy and helps me sleep.

I picked up a book recently at Target that just jumped out at me. It's called The Happiness Project. I am certainly very happy with my life but I am under a lot of stress and I have so many things going on at one time. It really got me thinking, "am I as happy as I could be." This is the exact thing that the author asks herself, and her reason for writing the book. I am only a couple chapters in but I really feel like it will change the way a look at a lot of situations and will help me in life.

More to come on this after I finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment